I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Josh Agaba, and well, I am very glad to be doing this.Though like a test, some questions already sent impulses down my spine.
Rules of the award
A blogger can nominate up to 10 other bloggers, then create a post announcing the nomination. The nominated bloggers should have less than 3,000 followers. The first blogger then asks 10 questions to these bloggers. If the nominated bloggers accept, then they create their own post accepting the nomination & linking back to the first blogger, answering the 10 questions, then nominating more bloggers and asking a new set of questions. The award keeps getting passed on so that readers can discover new blogs.
1. Who are you thinking about now?
- I am thinking of mum, been a while since I last saw her and since I last talked to her. The feeling is intense, it’s like that feeling that I get when I go to the dentist’s.
2. Are you happy with the current state of your blog?
- Happy??? Yes!! I all of a sudden started writing more frequently, and well though I still have few followers I am glad my blog is where I want it to be. It explains how aggressive I have been to improve, and if I want better, I have to work harder. Otherwise, it’s better than it was 2 years ago and that gives me enormous joy.
3. What is that one conversation you keeping having in your head over and over again, thinking you could have said things differently?
- huh, tough one… I can’t think of anything off head, if I have ever been in this situation, it must have been years ago before I turned off the regret switch. Granny, Gramps, Mum always remind me to never do/say anything I might regret later so, I take life in bits of brief moments with almost no regret.
4. What were the best presents you ever gave (to who)?
- Cheii!!! I think I have a dysfunction, I hate gifting. I think it comes from that place where I am somewhat a perfectionist and buying gifts/presents really batters me and leaves me stressed. Well, during Prom, I bought her a Victoria’s Secret perfume because her name is Victoria, a diamond phased anklet and a wall sculpture because she loves art.
5. Action or adventure movies?
- I like to strike the balance, but it mostly depends on my moods, when I am sad, action does the thing and when I am just simply bored and idle (which never happens), Adventure is the thing.
6. What is your current favorite album or song?
- With all honesty, my best song is ‘Sex you back to sleep’ Chris Brown, and my best album is Adele’s 25 although, Justin’s Purpose is one not to be missed.
7. What is your ideal type of date?
- Old School. I love it old school.
8. What is your opinion about this bloggers’ award business?
- I love it. It keeps me going, keeps me writing and there is just no pressure.
9. What is your deal breaker in a relationship?
- I never forgive ‘mistrust’ and ‘betrayal’. I keep it simple, you can’t trust me, you can’t have me and it doesn’t matter who loves who most.
10. Do you believe in sex after or before marriage?
- I don’t believe in sex after marriage. Sex, is not just an art and an act of nudity, sex is also a great ingredient when it comes to dating. Over the years, I realized that sex is a necessity, a need, a want, and so many things in between.
Here are the questions;
- What keeps you going strong every day?
- What do you think about people who freely write about sex?
- What is that one thing that keeps playing in your head whenever you are bored or sad?
- Writing on paper with pen or pencil?
- What is that one book you think everyone should read before they ever go blind or die?
- What fascinates you about life?
- Reading on gadget or the crinkle of the paper?
- Do you ever regret anything that you have ever done and wish you could do it different?
- Would you spank your child or would you just talk to them?
- What is that one thing you can never rule out in life?